Thursday, February 23, 2012

18 HOURS OF WORKING 6 DAYS A WEEK

I have been working for three months now in my new employer after my 3 months of vacation,i thought that my salary is enough to support my family needs ,but not because my wife is quit to her job early this year .Then i realized i have to get another job to earn more money so that what my wife earn before will cover it. I applied and got the job that i want at first i wish to work a part time only at least 4 to 6 hours a day but they need full time for the position i applied for and the engineer which interviewing me said take it or leave it, of course i take it.Now i am working 9 hours in my employer 12:00 am to 9:00 am and after an hour 10:00 am to 7:00 pm to my new job about 15 minutes walk only same department engineering which happends have the same company name holiday inn hotel but different owner.

No comments: